Sponsored by Monster Health Food Co.
What is it? Monster Health Food Co. Breakfast In A Bag are very clever single 60g servings of muesli that can be enjoyed straight from the packaging. Simply add milk or yoghurt, and that’s it! A convenient, healthy and tasty breakfast on the go. It’s available in Free & Lo, Free & Fruity, Berry, Sports, High Fibre and Tropical Muesli, and Multigrain Porridge.
How much does it cost? RRP $1.79-$3 per bag.
Where can I buy it? Breakfast In A Bag is available for purchase online at www.mhfco.com.au. The full-size bags are available in 2000 locations across Australia, from Woolworths, Coles, Harris Farm Markets, Amway and independents.
Where can I find out more? Visit www.mhfco.com.au.
Enter To Win!
Think you can create a delicious recipe starring a muesli from the Monster range? The fantastic folk at Monster Health Food Co. are running a great giveaway at the moment, with a kitchen mixer and mini food processor up for grabs PLUS, everyone who enters with their original Monster Muesli recipe will receive a sample of delicious Monster Muesli! All entries will also feature in a brilliant ebook! Click here to enter. Need inspiration? Here’s what we came up with using Monster Berry Muesli. Yum!
Raspberry & Banana Muesli Loaf
Recipe by Amira Georgy
SERVES 8 PREPARATION 10 mins COOKING 50 mins
MAKE AHEAD / FREEZE IT / LUNCH BOX FILLER
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 1 tap bicarbonate of soda
- ½ cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1 cup Monster Berry Muesli
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- ¾ cup (180ml) buttermilk
- ¼ cup (60ml) vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan. Grease a 21cm x 11cm (base) loaf pan and line base and sides with baking paper.
- Combine flour, bicarbonate of soda, sugar, 2/3 cup muesli and mixed spice in a large bowl. Whisk buttermilk, oil, eggs, vanilla and banana in medium bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to just combine. Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon into prepared pan and smooth top. Sprinkle with remaining muesli. Bake for 50 mins- 1 hr, until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean (cover pan loosely with foil if overbrowning). Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve.